Vermont Passive House is an independent non-profit corporation dedicated to the advancement of and education about the Passive House Standard in the U.S.
We are a group of about seventy building professionals, architects, builders, consultants, designers and members of the general public who represent about fifty businesses in and around Vermont. We are all working toward creating sustainable buildings by employing Passive House methodologies.
Our members come together to share information about the various issues and challenges involved with building Passive House homes. We compare notes and share solutions to problems big and small, simple and complex. We also strive to expand the Passive House standard into the commercial and public building sector.
We are active on many fronts and gladly welcome support from like-minded people.
Board of Directors:
- Enrique Bueno, CPHC; Pres., E+Buildings (email)
- Greg Whitchurch; Pres. Concept Engineering (email)
- Barbara Whitchurch (email)
- Paul Sipple, Pres., New England Construction Co. (NECCO) (email)
- David Pill, Pill Maharam Architects (email)